Saturday, December 24, 2011

there were a thousand other faces

"Old Streets of Antigua, Guatemala"


I have so many photos that I am dying to post, but time is short for now because of the holidays. Once I head back into Fernie, there will be an abundance of posts and stories and photos. I promise. Merry Christmas to all my blog followers! I'm back!

The trip was incredible. I have learned an incredible amount about the cultures in Mexico and Central America, and have a new outlook on life here in Canada. The richness of the individual people in Central America, the simple lives they live, and the warmth they surround you with has truly enlightened me.

More to come, very soon.

1 comment:

  1. I am so exited to see pictures of and read about your experiences! Welcome back and merry christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...