3 very ripe bananas, mashed
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup oil
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
8 oz bag of Reese's Mini cups
Directions: 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease loaf pan with butter or shortening.
2. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In large bowl stir bananas, peanut butter, oil, egg and sugars.
4. Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Batter should be lumpy.
5. Pour in Reese's Mini cups and spread batter into pan.
6. Bake for 1 hour approx. or until toothpick inserted into centre comes out clean.
(I found the top was browning a little too much, so halfway through I covered the loaf with tinfoil.)