Monday, May 14, 2012

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight




This is my first wedding photoshoot in Cranbrook. Thanks to Sam and Emmett for giving me the opportunity to show my abilities, and for making these photos so much fun! Congratulations to the both of you, and may your life together be so incredible, filled with everything you could ask for. 



Sam, Emmett and I wandered through Cranbrook a few weeks ago scoping out different shooting locations, and found some great places that hopefully we can keep secret.




Who would have thought that a playground would make for such fun and unique wedding party photos? This group had no reservations when it came to treking through parks and swamps and up and down jungle jims.






"I don't want to mess this thing up, I don't want to push too far. Just a shot in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. So baby I'm alright with just a kiss goodnight."

Photography copyright Jessica Bell. For booking information contact her at bell.jesse1@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. JB!!! Amazing pictures, you are so talented! So proud of you !

    Amb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the bride checked for wood ticks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...