Friday, May 17, 2013

New Blog!

Hello fellow followers,

I know it's been a long time. And I'm sorry for that. My life has taken an adult turn and I feel like I've been neglecting the more spiritual, inner writer in myself over the last few months. But! I am trying to be back on my blog, and will start to write more about adventures that I take, because life seems to be just a never ending adventure.

My first adventure, that I hope you will all support me on, is my new blog! I've decided to separate my photography from my personal blog and have created Mountain Ash Photography. I've now done 15 photography sessions and created www.mountainashphotography.blogspot.com as a sort of professional approach to that element of my life.

If you would be so kind as to follow my new blog, it would be so greatly appreciated! I could use the support, and in turn I will follow you with Mountain Ash Photography.

And remember, if you like to look at yourself, or your child, or your partner in crime, I can take pictures of them now! For a not-so-outrageous price. I promise.

Thanks fellow followers!

Yours in blogging,

Jesse

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...