Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ms. Ladybug

As written by my father, Mr. Bell...

Ladybug, Ladybug

Last night, after supper, I was sitting at the kitchen table reading my library book. All of a sudden who flies in and sits on the top of my page but Ms. Ladybug.

We see her around every day or so, on the kitchen sink, on the window screen, on the floor by the fridge (where it is warm in the morning), or on the window screen in the afternoon when the sun is shining.

Once she was in my hair and another time on my sleeve. She likes to fly onto the lights above the table. I have placed her on the potted plants many times.

Our resident ladybug appears to be doing well, while wintering in the Bell house.

This morning she was on the rim of the sugar bowl having a sweet little snack.

As winter wears on I hope that she makes it to spring and one warm day I can take her out the back door and say...

"Get out of here you stupid bug!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...