Sunday, February 7, 2010

onboard the procrastination station

Sometimes I believe I have seasonal affective disorder. That is, I avoid doing all means of work because of the weather.

Then again, I think that is just a poor excuse to disguise the fact that I procrastinate. Badly.

I have a midterm tomorrow. I haven't studied. I mean, I look at the notes I've made, 14 pages to be exact, all typed in appealing font so as not to deter me, but the words sort of blend together in a nonsensical way, and I have no desire to blatantly stare at them, again and again.

I blog. I watch movies. I go for a run. I turn on the tv. I eat dinner. I blog again. I take pictures of my bike. I call my boyfriend. I call my mom and dad. i call my sister. I watch another movie.

It's exhausting.


1 comment:

  1. To be or not to be...that is the question.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...